Welcome to the Priestess Path!
Women who served as priestesses held an honored role in traditional cultures. Their numbers were limited to only a few initiates who forsook traditional life.
Then came a period of Western history ruled by patriarchy, when male-dominated models controlled our spiritual and public lives. During these dark ages, women of power were systematically silenced and removed.
Today, things in the West have changed. Many women like you are hearing the call to embody the Divine Feminine, to have a voice and make a stand for the sacred here on earth.
Western women are privileged to have the freedom to embody the sacred and to serve and worship Great Spirit, Divine Mystery and the Goddess with freedom. We also have the opportunity to stand in co-empowerment with the masculine, honoring each other's unique essences and gifts.
While every woman carries the blueprint of the sacred within her, not every woman makes the choice to live from this place -- nor does she have the freedom. The lineage knowledge available for her initiation into the sacred wisdom teachings is also very rare to find and extremely important to acquire.
Thanks to your arrival here, you now have a unique opportunity to align with the Divine and embody the Divine Feminine sacred mysteries that live on in the lineages of light. In fact, the very survival of our sacred ways depends on those women who do this.
Every being is endowed with the power of the Creator. If you choose, you can use your life to change the course of the world for good. You have the power to honor the earth, her creatures, the sacred feminine and masculine, and create sanctuary wherever you are.
This is the call to the Priestess Path. It is an eternal call to your true self as a Divine being of power and Light.
Men and women have risked their lives and even paid the ultimate price to preserve these initiations so that you can now receive them.
Inside this Temple lies wisdom and knowledge that has survived the test of time. The Temple receives sincere initiates who desire to be a blessing in the world, and who carry these lineages forth in love and grace.
-- Beth Leone, Lineage Holder and Initiator on the Priestess Path
Sign in Here to Enter the Temple Grounds
What Our Graduates Are Saying About The Priestess Path
"I gained an immense amount of confidence to proceed in my path. I've learned who I am and what I have to offer.”- Shellie White Light, Graduate of the Priestess Path
I'm stepping out, so watch out! I feel so much clearer in myself. I feel more empowered. I fell an access to my strength and will center that I hadn’t harnessed up to now.- Marian Taubinger, Graduate of the Priestess Path
Nourish the earth
Experience the Transformative
1. 6 Months of Priestess Training
Weekly trainings are delivered both via recorded sessions and Live video sessions via internet for 6 months. The trainings are meant to be used in your daily life during that week so that you embody the teachings. (See below for description of the initiations). All sessions are recorded and available to you in your personal membership site.
2. Access to all the Video and Audio Recordings in a Private Membership Site
Each month, along with the 2 LIVE training sessions, you will get access to download the weeks training so you will own it forever and you can review in your own time.
3. Personal Attention
A private orientation session, midway session and embodiment session supports your priestess process. Masterful attention will be given to your specific needs and and will laser focus on your breakthroughs.
4. In-Depth, In Person Immersion
We finish the Priestess Path with a 3 day graduation immersion in Sedona. Each woman will have a chance to lead ceremony, be celebrated, and claim her priestess name. The more sensitive Taoist Sexual Teachings will be offered here as well. (Travel and room expenses not included.)
Experience the Transformative Sacred Sexual Teachings
What is a Priestess?
What is a Priestess?
- Walking the Priestess Path: healing, nourishing, empowered expression, divine partnership and evolutionary wisdom.
- Discovering your priestess essence, expression of the Divine Feminine
- Discovering your personal Priestess Muse that will act as your informant and guide for your journey
Full Body Cleanse
Full Body Cleanse
- 14 Day Cleanse to harmonize with the Tao
- Optional liver and gallbladder cleanse
- The Dangers of Weaponized food
- Protecting you and your family
The Soul's Calling
Mission of the Inner Child
- Connecting to the little girl
- Listening to her story and her vision
- Healing her wounds
- Reclaiming her vision and heart
- Personal Session: Your Soul Essence Blueprint
- Taoist cosmology
- Shamanic cosmology
- Ancestors and Guides
- Mapping your personal spiritual experiences
- Personal Session: Finding your personal guide(s)
Accessing the Source Field
- What is the Source Field?
- Accessing the Divine Matrix through the Shamanic Journey
- Establishing a Personal Journey Practice
- Record Data in a Journal
- Personal Session: Guided Shamanic Journey
Invoking the Powers and the Angels
- When and how to connect to your angels and guides
- Connecting to the Spirit World and your personal guides
- Calling in your guides to do a working
- Use of guides and power animals for healing, receiving information, ETC
White Tigress Taoist Sexual Practices
- Why sexual practices?
- Taoist Breast Massage
- Yoni egg practice
- Partner alchemy
- Rejuvenation and healing
The Power of the Spoken Word / Inspiring Your Conscious Alpha
- The secret of manifestation
- Humility, compassion and builder language
- How to use your language to create & command
- How to speak to others as a priestess/Queen
- Taoist relationship alchemy to fuel his masculinity
Honoring Mother Lines
- Recapitulating the Mother Wound
- Distilling the Holographic Matrix
- Ancestral Communication
- Ceremony of release and forgiveness
- Embodying the Divine Mother
Womb Healing & Clearing
- Honoring your womb story
- Yoni Steaming
- Ritual womb clearing
- Establishing your sacred womb honoring practice
- Yoni Egg Womb Healing Ritual
Establishing Your Sacred Work in the World
- Clearly defining your sacred gift
- Announcing it to your sisters
- Sharing your plan of implementation
- Offering your sacred gift to the world
Graduation & Claiming Your Priestess Name
- Three day Sacred Site Retreat
- Claiming your priestess name
- Ritual in nature
- Ceremonial body honoring
- Sharing your priestess work with the world